sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

What made the doctors and me think I was suffering of CFS??

there are like 20 other things that I noted down that are happening to me that confirm it... and I already have seen two doctors who have said the same... next one will be the 3rd. (the second one paying to have another opinion)
T
his are other factors besides tyreness that I suffer bc of CFS: wont describe them as I dont want to bother, sadness and feel sorrow, just explaining to you.


  • itches (mean big ones and sooo bothering)

  • insomnia and not resting sleep

  • hand and foot pain (fingers mostly)

  • night sweats night mares

  • teeth pain

  • face pain

  • migrains

  • irritable bowel syndrome (that gives me so many gastrointiritis problems)

  • problems with memory and disorientation (sometimes I've feared having alzheimer... and it's been taugh)

  • Fonofobia (noise indisposition) (I'm not able to listen to music anymore, and never go to the cinema again, TV is hardly seen either)

  • light indisposition

  • so much sensitive to several chemical products like sprays

  • chronic faringitis and a very irritated throat

  • too much sensitive to temperature

  • bruxism

  • intern/inside ear pain

  • polycystic ovary syndrome

  • mouth dryness (maybe due to medication?)

  • palpitations, anxiety attacks - sometimes they seem heart attacks... and were frightening, now I kow what they are (relieved)

  • chronic sinusitis

  • muscles spasms

  • imbalance

  • constant fever (just few decimes) (from 37 to 37.5)

  • somnambulism


some examples of things that go with this syndrome and I have... some others left wich I dont know how to explain in English or are similar to the ones I've already mentioned... and have not mentioned anyone related to the tyreness...

2 comentarios:

  1. Benvinguda a la blogosfera! Tan de bo trobis el suport que et fa falta... Perquè per més que els que t'estimem sapiguem que no ets ni histèrica, ni hipocondríaca ni "plena de punyetes", és massa fàcil "donar ànims" i copets d'espatlla quan no saps què és el que li passa a l'altre de debò, no pots saber, perquè hi ha coses que s'han de viure per entendre-les.
    I pel poc que he llegit de la SFC és justament una malaltia que es diagnostica per descart... Així que suposo que el teu rosari de diagnòstics erronis el deus compartir amb uns quants altres FC (Fes un resum de la HC i envia-li als productors de House!)
    Petonets!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sonso,

    I had no idea you suffered from so many symptoms. So many would find one too many.

    Are you still able to work?

    kathy :)

    ResponderEliminar